Oil-Only Fleet Spill Kit20" L x 22" W x 9" H Units/Package-1 Absorbs/Pkg(gal)-11.1 Weight-24.84.
Specifications: SpillTech Oil-Only fleet spill kit. Spills happen no matter how hard you try to avoid them. Forklifts knock over drums, tanks are punctured and transporters leak and drip. It is important to have the right sorbents on-hand when these spills occur to eliminate the slip and fall hazard. A quick response is the first order of business and your best weapon in the fight against spills. This spill kit is packed with quality SpillTech products to help you clean up fast and comply with regulations. Includes a variety of sorbents to handle nearly any type of small caustic, hazardous or unknown spill also including acids, bases, solvents and chemicals when on the road pre-packed in a sturdy nylon bag for security on the go. Self-contained, compact kit stores sorbent products for easy access as needed for spill control saves time when quick response is necessary. Small size is ideal for use in fleet vehicles. Soft-sided duffel bag is ideal for grab and go convenience. Zipper provides secure closure to protect sorbents from dirt and damage. "Spill Responder" printed on one side. Products included: 50 white Oil-Only heavyweight fine fiber pads, 2 white Oil-Only sorbent socks, 1 tub plug 'N' dike epoxy putty, 1 pack assorted wooden plugs, 2 white disposal bags and ties, 2 pair nitrile gloves, 1 pair safety goggles, 1 white nylon spill responder zippered tote bag. Measures 20-inches length by 22-inches width by 9-inches height.
- 50 Each White Oil-Only HeavyWeight FineFiber Pads 10” x 14” WPF1014H
- 2 Each White Oil-Only Sorbent Socks 3” x 4’ WSO430
- 1 Tub Plug ‘N’ Dike Epoxy Putty 1 lb A-PND
- 1 Pack Assorted Wooden Plugs Assorted Sizes A-WOODPLUGS-LG
- 2 Each Yellow Disposal Bags & Ties 30”x 6” x 60” A-DISPBAG
- 2 Pair Nitrile Gloves One Size A-GLV-NIT
- 1 Pair Safety Goggles One Size A-GOG
- 1 Each Yellow Nylon “Spill Responder” Zippered Tote Bag 8” x 17” x 20” A-YTOTE