Universal 20-Gallon Spill KitExt. dia. 22" x 18" H Units/Package-1 Absorbs/Pkg(gal)-17.1 Weight-21.11.
Specifications: SpillTech Universal 20 gallon spill kit. Spills happen no matter how hard you try to avoid them. Forklifts knock over drums, tanks are punctured and transporters leak and drip. It is important to have the right sorbents on-hand when these spills occur to eliminate the slip and fall hazard. A quick response is the first order of business and your best weapon in the fight against spills. This spill kit is packed with quality SpillTech products to help you clean up fast and comply with regulations. Includes a variety of sorbents to handle spills of oils, coolants, solvents or water, pre-packed in an X-rated DOT approved 20 gallon OverPack. Self-contained kit stores sorbent products for easy access as needed for spill control, saves time when quick response is necessary. Twist-on, double-wall lid with closed-cell gasket provides sealed and secure closure to protect sorbents from moisture, dirt and damage. Rust and corrosion free 100 percent polyethylene is durable to withstand rough handling. Products included: 25 gray Universal heavyweight sonic bonded pads, 4 gray Universal sorbent socks, 2 gray Universal sorbent pillows, 2 yellow disposal bags and ties, 1 pair nitrile gloves, 1 pair safety goggles, 6 tamper proof labels, 1 vinyl spill kit label and 1 each yellow 20 gallon overpack with screw top lid. Measures 22-inches diameter by 18-inches height.
- 25 Each Gray Universal HeavyWeight SonicBonded Pads 15” x 19” GPB100H
- 4 Each Gray Universal Sorbent Socks 3" x 4' GSO430
- 2 Each Gray Universal Sorbent Pillows 18" x 18" GPIL1818
- 2 Each Yellow Disposal Bags & Ties 30”x 6” x 60” A-DISPBAG
- 1 Pair Nitrile Gloves One Size A-GLV-NIT
- 1 Pair Safety Goggles One Size A-GOG
- 6 Each Tamper Proof Labels 6” x 2” A-SEAL
- 1 Each Vinyl Spill Kit Label 3” x 5” A-KITLABEL
- 1 Each
- Yellow 20 Gallon OverPack w/ Screw Top Lid
- 23” x 19” A-20OVER